We represent clients in relation to insolvency, restructuring and recovery matters. We have in-depth experience representing and advising financial institutions, lenders, debtor and other key stakeholders in some complex matters whether in anticipation of them or in dealing with their consequences.
Our restructuring work ranges from out-of-court consensual debt restructurings and distressed transactions to formal in-court insolvency proceedings. We have experience in acting for various stakeholders in a company’s debt and capital structure, including lenders, investors and shareholders.
We advise on all aspects of debt restructuring for our clients seeking to maximize returns and mitigate
losses and frequently work with:
- debt recovery, including debt recovery litigation, arbitration and alternative dispute resolution;
- debt rescheduling;
- distressed lending and security enhancement; and
- exit planning, including designing increased multiple exits value through sales to strategic buyers, insolvency proceedings, debt for equity swaps and, when appropriate, debt and/or equity raises.
We have restructuring experience across a range of sectors in Russia including:
- transportation; and
If survival is not possible we advise banks and other creditors in insolvency liquidations where we seek effective and efficient recovery of money. We have an extensive experience acting for secured and unsecured lenders and stakeholders in distressed debt matters and insolvency liquidations in Russia.
Our team has a substantial experience in advising clients on how to maximise realisations through formal processes, including supervision, financial rehabilitation, external management, insolvency liquidation and amicable arrangement.
We advise on all aspects of corporate and personal insolvency in Russia, including:
- insolvency applications;
- asset and debt recovery;
- recovery of foreign assets;
- sale of estate property; and
- insolvency litigation.